SAML SSO for Confluence Data Center showing up in server

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Hey, community!

SAML SSO for Confluence Data Center app has been showing up in our instance and no one has installed it. 

We searched the Audit Logs for any reference of an install and found nothing. Next, we were unable to 'Uninstall' the app. So we went ahead and upgraded it to the latest version in our staging environment. That then allowed us to uninstall. A few days later it showed up again. We were able to uninstall it immediately. What is even weirder is there is no reference of the upgrade or the uninstall in the audit log. There were references of other apps though, so we knew that was working. 

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ed Letifov _TechTime - New Zealand_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

It's installed by default in the newer versions of the Atlassian base app i.e. it's bundled.

I am pretty sure it will be reinstalled once uninstalled on the next restart.

Just ignore?

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Yeah, I thought that was the case but wanted to be sure. 

Thanks for the confirmation!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events