Roles and Permissions

Capgemini functional team
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2022

Hello Team, I do not have access to edit pages created by my team members for my project. I have same permission as them still I can't see edit button. I am project manager for my team and will need this access. Please help me what is missing and which role is required to give edit access.

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2022

Hi @Capgemini functional team ,

probably those pages are restricted in edit. Please verify that there is a lock icon in red like the following :

Immagine.png

If so, please ask to the page owner to add your user as editor.

It should fix your issue.

Fabio

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

Hi @Capgemini functional team ,

Is the edit button missing in only page of a space OR on all pages in the same space ?

If edit is not possible in only one page, then contact the user who last edited or created the page. In confluence, page level restrictions can be added. It overwrites the space level permisisons.
Also child page inherits permisisons from parent page. You need to check your permisisons for each parent pages. 

If edit is missing in all pages of a space, then you should be granted "Pages -ADD" permissions in space settings. Contact space admins for this. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events