• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Roadmap planner does not save changes

When I edit the roadmap planner within the macro it works ok. When I press 'insert' it returns to the Confluence page and the following changes do not save properly. 

- timeline date changes

- titles on bars

- location of bars

11 answers

Hi, I have a similar problem.

I have made significant changes and the roadmap is deleted when I click insert. It is the 3rd time it happens today, so I basically lost 2 hours of work, anyone knows how to retrieve the changes? 

I'm experiencing the very same thing and reverting to the previously saved version doesn't help. (Browser = Chrome)

Hi, I'm having the same problem. When I edit my roadmap, click Insert, and Publish changes, it only *sometimes* saves my work. Is there any resolution in sight? 

I’m experiencing the same issue and it’s so frustrating. Has anybody found a way to fix it? 

I have wasted 3 hours today on the roadmap because of this issue. I don't know how much time I will still waste before having the roadmap correctly saved.

Same problem on my side, very annoying.

Me too.  Hours of work lost, two days in a row!

Come one Atlassian, respond please!

1 vote

Same problem. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

This has happened to me as well several times. Again sometimes after clicking Insert after editing the roadmap is saves and updates correctly, often it doesn't. I am also using Chrome on Mac as browser. 

After clicking Insert there is whitespace on the page, so it's like the data is there but hidden, and from then on I am unable to edit the Macro so I have now way to get back to editing to recover. 

The visual is nice, but I'm about to switch to another solution as this is just a huge waste of time. 

0 votes

Same issue... repeatedly 

Happened to me yesterday, spent 2hours with dev manager building roadmap for our project and as I clicked Insert in the page, changes were not saved. This was just before an important meeting to present the project plan to CEO and I had no roadmap to show!

This tool is to be avoided. I'll use ProductPlan instead from now on, which saves changes for every bar.

Looks like in my case issue was more severe than described by OP. Perhaps it was because I had the same page in edit mode on two tabs, so I could see page content on one tab and reflect it in the roadmap planner on the other tab.

I spent hours in a conference call working out the details of our roadmap. All that work was lost. There is a spacial place in hell reserved for whoever wrote this junk. I hope you die a slow and painful death.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What do you think is the most *delightful* Confluence feature? Comment for a prize!

- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...

335 views 23 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you