Roadmap - View full text

Jamie Capito December 19, 2022

Hello, I've created a roadmap in confluence, however, I am unable to view the full text within each of the bars. Even when I hover over it, it doesn't display. Is there a way to show all text within each of the bars? Including the side bars? Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 6.08.48 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bastien Coucke January 3, 2023

Hello,

You can't change the bar view in the macro Roadmap in Confluence Cloud.

The best way to display the full text of your bar, when you are in the view mode on your page (not edition mode !), is to point your cursor on it and read the contextual text box that appears next to it (as shown below).

Picture 2.png

Picture3.png

Best regards,

Bastien Coucke

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2023

Hi Jamie,

Happy New Year, and welcome to Atlassian Community! In addition to what Bastien mentioned, we have the following feature requests for Confluence Cloud and Data Center, called Roadmap Planner - Ability To Resize or Expand to Content/Preview Inconsistencies.

Since we know this isn't the answer you hoped to hear, our sincere apologies. Please visit the Implementation of New Features policy to learn more about how we prioritize our feature requests.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Like Bastien Coucke likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events