Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap Planner content disappears when trying to edit (google chrome)

wkjl December 2, 2019

I've created a large roadmap planner and it acted normally. I went to edit today, and every time I hit the edit botton, most of the lanes disappear except for 4 and most of the text dissappears, though it does retain a couple words (almost like it's reverting to an earlier version). When I cancel out the entire roadmap comes back. 

Any help in trouble shooting would be great as it took me quite some time to make this (the editing window is a serious pain and you have to drag new bars down the lanes instead of creating them in the ones you're on - this was agonizing, and clearly a big mistake now)

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2019

Hello @wkjl,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

Can you tell me if you're able to replicate the issue, or does it seem like it was one-off? Was anyone else editing the page along with you? I'm curious if something went wrong with the collaborative editing.

If you're not able to replicate the problem, then you may want to raise an issue with the Cloud Support Team so we can look at your logs. If you need help raising a case with them, please let me know!

Regards,

Shannon

wkjl December 3, 2019

a

wkjl December 3, 2019

a

wkjl December 3, 2019

I actually just reverted to an earlier version and it fixed it. But now I can't trust it. It's incredibly unlikely that a session was started days ago where someone started editing when it had only 2 bars, then after all my work, a week later they saved, overwriting everything. Only 1 other person knew about the page. Some bug happened somewhere along the way and I lost sufficient time that I can't use this anymore. bummer. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for confirming that reverting was able to fix the issue. To get a better idea of what happened exactly, we would need to see the actual server logs, which needs to go through the Support Team that I mentioned earlier.

I wasn't able to find any details on your Cloud instance based on your email address, but if you don't have a free license you can contact them directly via the support portal, or I can help you to raise that issue. 

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events