Retrieve a Jira "Components" system field along with values configured from JIRA in Confluence page

Manjunatha K R April 4, 2017

Hi,

In my confluence page, I would like to choose/update impacted "Components" against each product requirements captured for a speicfic feature. So I need to retrieve a Jira "Components" system field along with values configured from JIRA in Confluence page.

Also I would like to get feature ids and Requirement ids generated - means auto-suggests the next key, based on standard corporate habits.

Please let me know is this possible in Confluence or Any add-ons supports these feature(s). Thanks.

- Manju

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2017

When you add your JIRA issues to the Confluence page you may retrieve the Components from JIRA by editing the macro as shown:

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 12.59.47 PM.png

I am not sure what feature IDs and Requirements IDs are in Confluence. Please elaborate more on "feature ids and Requirement ids generated - means auto-suggests the next key, based on standard corporate habits."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events