Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Restricting users possibility to get other users info from other spaces

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if it's possible to limit users information on the space level and not on the site level?

Meaning that if you look for a users or if you use the Users List macro or even tagg @ someone, you would only see users who have access to the spaces you have access to?

We have several spaces with different types of users. They should not gather even the name of other users as the data is sensitive and can be viewed as personal data.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma Community Leader Dec 06, 2021

Hi @Alexi Vanderstraeten As far as I know, this is currently now possible as at mentions works at site level, but I think this is a valid use case and you can raise a feature request for it. To suggest a new feature, login or create an account then use the Create button in the header at - https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

There's also a similar feature request- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-35796 If you think that its useful or aligns to what you expect, you can vote for it and start watching it for updates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

996 views 7 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you