Restricted Publishing

I am looking for a way to manage a group in a specific way.  I would like my group to review a set of documents and to submit a review.  I'm looking to have them write their reviews in the same table (so at the end, everything is already compiled) but am trying to come up with a way in which they will not be able to see other reviews that were input.  I feel like if I could give people permission to edit but not publish this should accomplish that but I do not see that as an option in permissions.  

If there is a way to do this could someone walk me through the process? 

1 answer

1 vote
Boris Berenberg Community Champion Sep 06, 2017

I would create a space they all have access to. Then create sub pages for each user, and restrict it so only you and them can see it. Then create a Template for the space that they can all use for reports.

Davin Studer Community Champion Sep 06, 2017

To add to that ... using the page properties macro on the individual user pages and the page properties report macro on another page you could roll all the reviews up into one table.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

314 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you