Responsive mode not showing up. Unable to resize tables.

Heicmat Ghandur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2022

Hi there. I am trying to resize a table on a Confluence page, but the "responsive" option is not showing up, nor are all the other features that are usually available below the font features. Therefore, I am unable to resize tables. Does anyone what could be happening? Why has the Responsive feature as well as all the other features disappeared? Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 12.09.01.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2022

Hello Heicmat,

Hope you are doing well and Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The editor you are seeing (screenshot) is from the current editor.
The one you described the options, are from the Legacy editor, which are not present in the current editor.

That said, we would like to share with you we have this feature request, gathering the interest and feedback from our users to have it implemented in the current editor:

Feel free to vote and also add any comments in the suggestion page, for our internal teams awareness.
I have also added the link for this post internally for reference.

If there is any other features you are missing not related to the tables itself, please let us know!

Additionally, if you have the Legacy Editor available, you can still use it and will be able to see the options for the table there.

Cheers,
Jessica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events