Resize image dimensions via html

Liel Blumstein March 15, 2020

Hi, I'm following the guide you uploaded here: 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-storage-format-790796544.html?_ga=2.229775452.1351235639.1584268894-1080593610.1551184434

for adding an image inside a confluence table and can't seem to resize it when using the height/width flags, here's my code I guess i didn't understand something:

body= '<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><table><colgroup><col /><col /></colgroup><tbody><tr><th>One</th><th>Two</th></tr><tr><td><ac:image>ac:width="10">  <ri:attachment ri:filename= "vacuum_levels_1_pick_attempt.png" /> </ac:image></td><td></td></tr></tbody></table><p><br /></p>'

Also, is it possible to use your api to open a new confluence page with the new editor? it seems to only open with the old editor when I'm doing it.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2020

Hello @Liel Blumstein ! As I understand, you need to resize images that are contained within a table in Confluence Cloud while using the new editor.

Since the Atlassian provided Source Editor is available solely for our Server platform, I believe that you are using one of the following plugins from our marketplace:

Tackling the usage of images inside tables, we have a report that points to a similar situation. You can check the report here:

A detail further down the line is that the documentation to which you are referencing is applicable only for the Server platform. You can see this detail here, in the top right corner of the document page:

CloudxServer.jpg

Since our Cloud and Server platform are very distant from one another, some functionality may be different or non-existent when comparing one another. You can check further details on that here:

TL;DR: The documentation is not valid for Confluence Cloud. Confluence Cloud and Server behaviors and peculiarities are different.

I hope this shines some light into your issue! Looking forward to your reply.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events