Request to list comments on many pages

Tatiana Marti May 6, 2022

Hello,

We have in our service, multiple spaces in confluence with documentation. Our users post comments and inline comments in some pages. We would want to create a request (we use metabase to analyze some datas) to obtain for theses spaces, these fields: space's name, page's name, creator's name, date of the comment, and for inline comment the status (open or resolved).

We found the link between comments, pages ans spaces but not for the status of the inline comment.

Do you know where I can find this information.

Thanks

3 answers

1 vote
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Tatiana Marti ,

Talk - Advanced Inline Comments for Confluence app has a feature called Talk Report.

It helps to see all inline comments made on a specific page and/or space and see in it the following data:

Talk report.png

You can check the status for the comment and then, by pressing the Page column, you find yourself right on this comment.

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Tatiana Marti ,

I did a quick search on the market place and I think i found some apps which might be useful to you. The below App seems to provide the comment report. You might want to check the same. 

Another one is Talk report. You might want to check on the below page. 

I hope above info helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Tatiana Marti May 8, 2022

Hi @Srinatha T 

Thanks for the answer, but we would have liked to manage it with a request and not with a new app.

The date model for confluence is not complete and it's harder for us to exploit the data of Confluence

We just need to konw in witch table the status of comment is stocked.

Thanks.

Tania 

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2022

@Tatiana Marti , I do not have that info. I will check if i can find any info from the community. 

Cheers

Srinath T

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
May 6, 2022

Hi @Tatiana Marti ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

For inline comments within Confluence, there is no easy way to see all comments. The simple solution is to locate one inline comment and select it. Once you have chosen it, you should up and down arrows allowing you to navigate any inline comments on that page.

We have a feature request raised for the same. You might want to vote on the same.

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events