Reporting Plugin Order Not Descending

Mark Lusk September 6, 2012

Hi,

We are using the Reporting Plugin (v 3.4.2) with Confluence 3.5.13. We are trying to generate a report that lists documents (meeting minutes) by created date descending order. The report is sorting by date properly however we cannot get the order to change from ascending to descending. Here is the code we're using for that part of the report.

{report-on}
{report-table:injected=true|width=100%}
{local-reporter:content:descendents|source=XXXX:Documentation}
{date-sort:content:created|order=descending}
{collection-filter:data:meets|matchItems=any}
{text-filter:reference:value|include=(?s).*\\\\Q%wp_title%\\\\E.*}
{collection-filter}
{local-reporter}
{report-column:title=Document Name}{report-info:content:title|link=true}{report-column}
{report-column:title=Creator/Modifier}{report-info:content:creator}{report-column}
{report-column:title=Created}{report-info:content:creation date}{report-column}{report-empty}{_}No minutes found._{report-empty}
{report-table}
{report-on}

I have tried changing the order and also tried using text-sort instead of date-sort. The report continued to
sort in ascending order. Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Mark Lusk September 9, 2012

As it turns out it was a slight error in my tagging. Instead of content:created it should be content:creation date. I could have sworn I had tried that but maybe it was in a prior step. :)

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2012

The CustomWare folks can answer the question about the macro, however, you can use the Table-plus macro to give user control over sorting and auto sort on any column.

Mark Lusk September 6, 2012

Thank you for the response Bob. I will look into that plugin.

Mark Lusk September 9, 2012

It turns out that i put in a tag wrong. Instead of content:created it should be content:creation date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events