Reorder pages is empty / blank

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

Hi all

I have a very weird behaviorin the "reorder pages" section.

When I try to reorder the pages, the page is blank and I don't have this option (see printscreen). 

More informations:

• This is the only space, where I can't reorder pages. In all other spaces I can reorder the pages
  • I am not the only one who can't reorder the pages. In this space, no one can.
  • We use Chrome, but also in IE the page is blank
  • I am an administrator

reorder pages.png

Hope you have any suggestions.

Regards, Dominic

2 answers

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2019

Hi all,

Does someone else have any ideas? 

I installed the "Space Admin Browser" and have a look. The broken space seems that there are no pages. Something has to be broken

space_admin_browser.png

pages.png

Thanks for any tips

Dominic

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

Thanks @Dominic Lagger for letting us know what happened / what solution you had. 

What's happening when you create a new page? That's so strange that the pages are shown in Page Tree but not in Pages....

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2019

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard 

Everything behaves normally... I can create a page and the page is a subpage from the homepage. And in the overview, there is a homepage selected. I tried to change the homepage, with no success. 

There are no orphaned pages nor undefined pages... 

It seems to me, that something with the structure of the space is wrong... But I have absolutely no clue what. 

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2019

Hi @Dominic Lagger - width and height of tree container are looking rather strange to me and only a padding is shown. The text 'You can move....' is way too far to the right

Did you try change something in padding/margin or something? Did you compare it to the other sites?
Is there any html/css running in the background in this space? Check this out Stylesheets.

Really strange....

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2019

Thanks for your answer.

First of all, the text "You can move..." is on the right site on every other "reorder pages"-site too. 

Second, there is no HTML / CSS script running. 

And last, I would exclude padding / margin, because I don't even see the tree in HTML. It seems, that the javascript or whatever which should load the tree fails because of something...

In the picture, you see, the "ui-tree" is empty.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events