Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Page Title from PDF Export

Joanne McAndrews March 13, 2015

Is there a way to remove the page title from my PDF export? I have tried changing several things in the stylesheet but so far have not succeeded. 

I am attempting to use confluence for company procedures and want more control over the title of the procedure & therefore have included it in the body of the page. So I need to remove the page title from the export so that it is not displayed twice. 

2 answers

1 vote
Brian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2015

Hi Joanne,

In my 5.6.4 instance, I'm able to hide page titles in the PDF export by adding the following CSS to the PDF Stylesheet, located in the Administration console:

.pagetitle h1, .pagetitle h2 { display: none; }

The first selector removes the title on single page exports, and the title of the home page in space exports. Using the second selector will remove the titles of child pages in space exports. Please try this out to see if it suits your needs.

Cheers,

Brian

Fuad Dawabeh January 27, 2016

Hi Brian. 

Your suggestion helps remove the main title, h1 and h2. However, I just want to remove the main titile, not the headings. How can I do this?

Thanks.

Aleksandr Oliferuk June 19, 2019

Hi! In Confluence Server 6.13 this solution doesn't work. You could use this code instead:

h1.title-header
{
display: none;
}
Like # people like this
0 votes
Arto Juvonen July 5, 2016

Hi,

The original question had its birthday already, but I had similar problem and wanted to share. I was wondering how to remove title page from PDF export.

This is easy to do. Just remove all "PDF Space Export Title Page" definitions in Space Operations AND also in Confluence's General configuration. Those definitions are located under Look and Feel / PDF Layout -categories in both settings groups, in space specific and in general settings.

Best regards,

Arto

Member A -Team IC- October 11, 2019

my PDF space export title page definitions are empty by default. how can I remove page title from pdf export?

Edit: The solution for applying pdf stylesheet to display:none works!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events