Removing Page Title from PDF Export

Is there a way to remove the page title from my PDF export? I have tried changing several things in the stylesheet but so far have not succeeded. 

I am attempting to use confluence for company procedures and want more control over the title of the procedure & therefore have included it in the body of the page. So I need to remove the page title from the export so that it is not displayed twice. 

2 answers

0 votes
Brian Tom Atlassian Team Mar 15, 2015

Hi Joanne,

In my 5.6.4 instance, I'm able to hide page titles in the PDF export by adding the following CSS to the PDF Stylesheet, located in the Administration console:

.pagetitle h1, .pagetitle h2 { display: none; }

The first selector removes the title on single page exports, and the title of the home page in space exports. Using the second selector will remove the titles of child pages in space exports. Please try this out to see if it suits your needs.

Cheers,

Brian

Hi Brian. 

Your suggestion helps remove the main title, h1 and h2. However, I just want to remove the main titile, not the headings. How can I do this?

Thanks.

Hi,

The original question had its birthday already, but I had similar problem and wanted to share. I was wondering how to remove title page from PDF export.

This is easy to do. Just remove all "PDF Space Export Title Page" definitions in Space Operations AND also in Confluence's General configuration. Those definitions are located under Look and Feel / PDF Layout -categories in both settings groups, in space specific and in general settings.

Best regards,

Arto

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

76 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you