Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove "Click to expand"

Richard Zenk October 6, 2022

In both the old and new templates, there are "click to expand" boxes at the end of procedures. How do I remove? Clicking or right clicking does not provide an option to remove.FF4836B0-1570-47A4-9DE5-C7FB81B2E1EB.jpeg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2022

@Richard Zenk when in edit mode you need to hover your cursor over the Expand Macro and a garbage can icon will appear (as in the image below) that will allow you to delete the macro from the page.

Capture1.PNG

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2022

@Richard Zenk I am checking in here to see if my answer helped. If it did, kindly click the Accept answer button so that others searching for similar content to find and trust it.

0 votes
Nora Davis February 20, 2023

I am trying to dynamically add an Expansion Panel using React Material UI. It is added, but I am unable to expand it (i.e isExpanded is true ...The accordion component allows the user to show and hide sections of related content    clickercounter.org     on a page. An accordion is a lightweight container that may either be used ...API reference docs for the React Accordion component. ... If true , it removes the margin between two expanded accordion items and the increase of height. Go to the Material-UI Accordion documentation, look for any means to manipulate its collapsed state from the outside, most likely a property 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events