Remove Confluence permissions

Michael Bagisha Bumba April 20, 2021

Hi I have a question,

I want to remove access to confluence from a user who is as site administrator, I want to do this because he does not use it and thus be able to enter another person and not pay another user. Can you explain how I can do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Hi @Michael Bagisha Bumba,

Have a look at the accepted answer on this related question. It has a good explanation of possible options.

Hope this helps!  

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Hi @Walter Buggenhout million thanks for that thread. This permission option is quite new to me and interesting to note.

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Michael Bagisha Bumba April 20, 2021

Many thanks @Walter Buggenhout 

I followed the steps of the thread that you told me and I have already achieved it

Like G subramanyam likes this
0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Hi @Michael Bagisha Bumba welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please help me understand, you want to remove the confluence site admin from the portal?

If that is the case, I'm afraid we don't have such option in the tool. 

1) If the user in question is to be removed, first you need to ensure that person hasn't contributed anything in the tool. If yes, you can remove that user. If no, then just deactivate the person (NOT remove/ delete) please.

2) Here is the link to delete or disable users.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events