Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders

Debbie Bell December 8, 2021

Is there a way to set reminders on pages, like with due dates or every two months or something along those lines.  I know there are notifications for page followers but I wondered if those could be customized or if there has be a change on page in order for the followers to be notified??

Any help would be great! 

Thanks.

Debbie

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021

Hi @Debbie Bell Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Currently its not possible to set reminders on page. If you are open for third party apps, you can explore plugin such as Task Reminder for Confluence from Atlassian Marketplace.

Debbie Bell December 9, 2021

Thank you for the information!

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2021

Hello, 

I did this by creating tash related on a page for the notification needed but it wasn't perfect, it was, to be honest pretty bad. 

But you got a big chunk of luck! Automation is coming on cloud on 13 December (I think) and you should be able to do this will this plugin!

I can't wait to try all the new possibilities offered by this plugin!

I'm sure you'll find your need in this!

Just a few days to wait! 

Debbie Bell December 9, 2021

Good to know!  Thanks.

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2023

You can set a due date (expiration date, expiry date) for a page using the Better Content Archiving app:

quick-actions-dialog-set-expiration-cloud.png

It also works for a blog post and even for a page tree.

Then it will trigger a notification which can be customized. You can customize its schedule, list of the pages and blog posts included in it, recipients:

notification-scheme.png

The all allows implementing expiration tracking, periodic reviews, reporting, etc. on  your Confluence content (documentation).

(Discl. it is a paid app supported and developed by our team.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events