Related Labels on Labelled content

Hi,

When I click on a label I am taken to the Labelled content page, where on the left the pages are listed that contain the selected label. On the right there are related labels to select from to narrow down the list on the left.

What makes a label related? I sometimes would expect a label in the related labels list, but it's not there. Is there some algorithm behind this?

Thanks,

Patrick

2 answers

1 accepted

Ann Worley Atlassian Team Feb 22, 2018

Since the support request linked is not public, I wanted to let the Community know the number of related labels listed is limited to 25. Atlassian Support created a suggestion ticket to change that, in response to Patrick's support request; it was closed as "won't do": Adjustable Related labels

2 votes

Hi Patrick,

I did some testing with the page label. From what I can see, the related label show other label which are used with the label that you clicked in a page within the same space.

For example, you have page A with label 'test' and 'new' and another page B with label 'test' and 'again'. If both of this pages are located in the same space, when you click the label 'test', you will see related label as 'new' and 'again'.

Hope this information help!

Regards,

Jing Hwa

Hi Jing Hwa,

Thanks for your answer, that seems logic. But I still do not see the expected labels, I think because there is a limit on the number of labels shown on the right hand side. I never see more then 25.

Is that a setting somewhere maybe?

Regards,

Patrick

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

251 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you