Refinedwiki remove Create button on dashboard

RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

Hi

We use Refined Wiki theme builder with our Confluence. We would like to remove 'Create' button while people are on a dashboard page and only show it when they switch to some space (to ensure that page is created under the selected space). Is that possible to remove Create button from Dashboard either with Refined Wiki setup or by editing some VM or CSS file ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

Here is the response that I got from RefinedWiki. They have a separate CSS class for dashboard, so solution that worked just for dashboard was adding the following CSS to a custom theme:

.dashboard #rw_create_button

{

display:none;

}

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2014

I believe if you create your own custom theme, you should be able to do that using a custom JS in the file.

RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2014

Yes but if I make Create Button DIV hidden in our custom theme it will be hidden everywhere. I just wanted Create Button to be hidden on a dashboard but still be visible when user switches to some space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events