Reference to page title inside a page

Meera.Amanullah March 20, 2024

Hi,

I want to populate my confluence page title partially inside a table within the same page. Is there a macro or other way to do it? I have attached the image explaining the scenario, where 1 indicates the page title and 2 indicates the location, where I need it to be auto populated using a macro or other way.Confluence title.png

Please advise.

Thank you

2 answers

3 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024

Hi @Meera.Amanullah ,

If you have the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app installed for your instance (that is our add-on), its Table Transformer macro allows you to use a @PAGETITLE variable and create an additional column in your source table where all the cells will contain the Page Title of the current page.

Furthermore, this Page Title can be modified (for example, we can leave only the first part as is shown on the screenshot).

Meera.Amanullah March 21, 2024

Hi @Stiltsoft support ,

Thanks for the quick response. We are not using the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app at the moment. Will check other options and if I dont find any will try your add-on after discussing the team.

Thank you.

Like Stiltsoft support likes this
0 votes
Roma Bubyakin March 25, 2024

Hello @Meera.Amanullah

You can use our "Page Information macro" app for such simple use cases.

Or if you want to add logic, styling, processing, etc. pls look into a more complex solution: "User Macro for Confluence Cloud".

Regards,
Roman, Wombats Corp CEO 

Meera.Amanullah March 25, 2024

@Roma Bubyakin Thanks for the suggestion.

We, have the requirement changed from partial to full title. Hence I'm using the Confluence pageinfo macro, which is serves the purpose.

Regards,

Meera

Like Roma Bubyakin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events