Recently Updated Macro

IST May 14, 2019

I would like to display on one page by using the macro 'Recently Updated' the last changes of each space.
I have four spaces and accordingly I have integrated the 4 macros on the page. Accordingly I habe defined the paramter "Space(s)" for each space I have.
But only one space key is working. The other three it looks as the spaceses are not found or would not exist.
I have checked the space key several times, they are all correct.
All four spaces have the same user-rights etc.
Does anyone know this problem?
Allready thanks, Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2019

Hi @IstAdmin ,

using more of the recently updated macros on one page should be no problem. I tested this in our environment and it works perfectly.

Do you see the updated pages in the preview of the macro configuration popup?

IST May 14, 2019

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes I see them.

When I use the makro in the space itself with space key = @self, it works.

Only when I use the macro on other pages and with explizit space key = "my-space-key" then it works not ...

Some how I must have a problem with my space key ... 

Cheers Daniel

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2019

Is there an error or do you just get an empty result?

IST May 15, 2019

I found it :-)
And of course it was my fault :-(

I use Side Builder from Refined Theme. On this configuration page I see only the space key from the 'main-spaces'. But I have there also 'sub-spaces'. This space keys are not displayed on that page, but you see it in the url of this 'sub-spaces'. With them everything works!

It's not difficult, but you have to be able to do it!

Big thanks for your help!
and best regards, Daniel

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2019

You're welcome. 

Thank you for the information, it's great that you found the problem, Daniel. 

Adam Shover February 10, 2021

Thank you everyone!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events