Receiving an error when trying to save a Gliffy Diagram on my confluence page

Seamus Ralph
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2022

I am building a Gliffy Diagram on my confluence page but when I try to save I an getting the below error.

"Invalid or missing CSRF Token"

3 answers

1 vote
Abdul Rehman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

Just logout the confluence page and log back in. Looks like at the time of saving the gliffy diagram, the confluence might have an expired token that doesn't allow the changes to save, even though you can see the changes when you want to edit.

0 votes
Michaela Peirce
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 10, 2022

Hi, any updates here as I am receiving this error as well? 

I will raise a support ticket.

Thanks.

Theresa McCullers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 11, 2022

I worked around the problem by

1. copying the contents of the gliffy I couldn't save,

2. creating a new confluence page

3. adding a new (blank) gliffy to that page

4. pasting what I copied from the original gliffy

FYI, support asked me to send them some info... collecting it cleared the "Invalid or missing CSRF Token" error.  I ignored the warning that I was about to lose my edits (I'd already copied the diagram).

0 votes
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi Seamus!

Sorry you're having trouble with Gliffy. If you haven't yet, definitely reach out to our support team by emailing support@gliffy.com. 

I don't know anything specific about that error, but another community member may have a quick fix for you as well. :) 

Edit to add: one of the members of our support team just mentioned that a few users have reported this issue. We're troubleshooting with them right now.

Samie

Alexandra Keogan August 9, 2022

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy  have you found an answer for this error?,  it seems to be persisting across multiple users

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

Hi Alexandra! Totally understand wanting to get this resolved. I don't have an update — I'm not directly part of our support org, so I'd also encourage you to report your issue at support@gliffy.com so that they can help you troubleshoot and let you know the game plan. 

Dean Poulin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 22, 2022

I just received the same error on a diagram I've been working on. Saved multiple times throughout the day and just made some edits and clicked save and I'm seeing that error right now.

Never seen this before. Worried about the amount of work I'm going to loose without being able to save changes.

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 3.38.17 PM.png

Maximilian Rettig
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 9, 2022

Hi,

same problem here.

Any solution so far?

KR

Theresa McCullers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 2, 2022

Same problem here - first time I've seen this.  Is there a solution available?

I'm really hopeful I don't want to lose hours of work ...

Thank you!

D I November 17, 2022

same problem, frustrating to lose changes and have to recall what was updated.

Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you've emailed our support team as I suggested above! Their email is support@gliffy.com.

My understanding is the the CSRF token error may have to do with your Atlassian login credentials timing out, so whether or not this is something Gliffy can address/caused by a bug on our side will definitely depend on the specifics of each situation.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events