Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time collaboration like Google docs

Steven Line February 12, 2013

Hi,

Our company currently uses confluence and google docs. Confluence is great for storing wiki pages in a hierarchy that are searchable. Google docs is better at real time collaboration but it's harder to organize and search them. It's great to have a meeting with remote developers using google docs and all collaborate on one document and see the changes in real time.

I just heard our company will probably get rid of google docs which is a disappointment.

Does atlassian have any plans to add a google doc like collaboration feature to Confluence?

Steve

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2013

We don't havethis feature in Confluence, but I agree with you that it is a good feature request.

I've created it for you here.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Sam Lucas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Steven Line we just opened up an early access program for live-edit pages in Confluence! You can learn more and sign up here! I think this is exactly what you're looking for! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events