Re: Re: How do I change the font size in the header of a...

Zach September 3, 2019

How do you change the font size in a css style sheet? The syntax below is no longer being honored with being upgraded from Confluence 6.6.5 to the Confluence 6.13.4 release.

.HomeImage { 
font-family: "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size: 10px;
border-style: solid; border-color: #007CBA; border-width: 2px; min-width: 160px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2); z-index: 1; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-left: 5px;
}

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hey Zach,

I've given the font-size property a run on Confluence 6.13 (as well as 7.0 and 6.6). In my test environment, the property was honored across all three versions. Thanks for including your full stylesheet as that let me try some changes with your styles. Here's a screenshot of my test page using your style applied to the innerCell class that Confluence uses for many objects:

image.png

Given that the body text (in the table and under the sections like Roadmap and Quick Navigation) responded as expected, I'm wondering if maybe there might be something keeping the changes from applying on your instance:

• The .HomeImage class might not be around anymore on the page you're trying to apply the CSS to - perhaps it was applied with a plugin that's not behaving correctly on 6.13 or had major changes to its behavior
  • Another CSS class is applying a different font size that is superseding the changes in your stylesheet

I'll also note that we made some look and feel changes since 6.6 to meet our new design guidelines. Looks like that particular style would address most of them, but depending on the CSS targetting you may just be seeing different system fonts than you're expecting elsewhere on the page.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events