Quote request for 250 user

Thomas Wilhelm August 3, 2014

Hi,

is it possible to get a quote for 250 confluence user?

We evaluate confluence at the moment are just a little bit over the 100 user mark.

But the jump to the 500 user license is a bit to high.

Best regards,

Thomas

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Boots Wang November 11, 2014

Hey Thomas - licensing for 101-250 users is available for Confluence now. I think it happened in the last few days. https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/confluence Good luck! 

1 vote
Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2014

Hi Thomas and Nic,

The scope for a 250 user tier is larger than we originally anticipated. We hope to have it by the end of the year, but there is no garantee that will happen.

In the interum, you make use of our fully functional 30 day evaluation licenses for the next few months as a bridge till an anouncement either way about the 250 user tier.

Please keep a watch on our Confluence FAQ for it, when/if it becomes available you'll then be able to purchase/request a quote from the Atlassian Store.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2014

I was hoping for Summit time :-)

But thanks for the update.

Todd Winton September 17, 2014

Me too

0 votes
Thomas Wilhelm August 20, 2014

no further comment by atlassian.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2014

This isn't the place to get comments from Atlassian - we're end users like you, not Atlassian.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2014

No, the licence bands are currently 100 or 500.

I understand that 250 is on the way (the experts and partners have been told), but I don't know the date or details.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events