Quote request for 250 user

Hi,

is it possible to get a quote for 250 confluence user?

We evaluate confluence at the moment are just a little bit over the 100 user mark.

But the jump to the 500 user license is a bit to high.

Best regards,

Thomas

4 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
2 votes

Hey Thomas - licensing for 101-250 users is available for Confluence now. I think it happened in the last few days. https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/confluence Good luck! 

1 vote
Jim Conaty Atlassian Team Aug 20, 2014

Hi Thomas and Nic,

The scope for a 250 user tier is larger than we originally anticipated. We hope to have it by the end of the year, but there is no garantee that will happen.

In the interum, you make use of our fully functional 30 day evaluation licenses for the next few months as a bridge till an anouncement either way about the 250 user tier.

Please keep a watch on our Confluence FAQ for it, when/if it becomes available you'll then be able to purchase/request a quote from the Atlassian Store.

I was hoping for Summit time :-)

But thanks for the update.

0 votes

No, the licence bands are currently 100 or 500.

I understand that 250 is on the way (the experts and partners have been told), but I don't know the date or details.

no further comment by atlassian.

This isn't the place to get comments from Atlassian - we're end users like you, not Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

311 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you