Questions: answers are not imported

vboerner September 21, 2015

Hello,

i have a mid Problem:

I exportet a complete space via full xml-export.

Then i copied the space via "copy page tree" into another space and deleted the space.

I found out, that the questions where not copied, so i imported the space again (via general > restore/backup) and it completed successfully.

BUT in the "Questions" the Answers to the Questions are missing. All Questions where exported and imported, but not the Answers!

Can i find the answers somewhere in the xml-Backup?

Thank you in advance

1 answer

1 vote
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2015

Hey VB,

I've opened a bug report about it. As you can see it's still open so I suggest voting that ticket in order to expedite its resolution.

Cheers,

vboerner September 22, 2015

thank you!

Can i somehow extract the answers from the export? I have the "entities.xml" (didn't found it there) and the subfolders (the contained files are not readable)

Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2015

Hey VB, I only found the answers in the DB but not in the Confluence's files. Not sure if its feasible to export the answers from the "previous" DB and import in the "NEW" DB.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events