We have some questions regarding our site. Please see below.
1. What are the things that we should consider while we are updating our site? This is for us to have a better understanding in terms of technical aspects. (Ex. database, storage, server)
2. In terms of the storage, we have already added 10gb for two times which we are not sure the root cause of it. Can you tell us about this matter?
3. May we know on how can we restrict the usage of session per account? We tried to login it into different browser or PC at the same time. However, both were successfully logged in. Is there a way that we can block the other session if there's a session currently logged in for that user?
We really appreaciate your input on this. Thank you!
Thank you and let us know if you have any questions about the above!
Thanks for your reply.
1. Thank you for this info, it helps. However, I'm looking for another answer in terms of updating, not upgrading our site. Like adding pages, etc. What are the things we need to consider?
2. The reason why we added 10GB twice to our storage was because our technical team said that we already exceeded the size of our storage. May we know if this issue occurs when we are updating our site? Does it mean that each pages has its own size?
3. I've been also looking out regarding this matter. May we know when will be this implemented?
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs