Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about confluence trash

ranarivelo June 5, 2019

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to retrieve date of deletion of page or attachment in confluence using database? My goal is to purge trash if they were removed since a certain duration.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2019

Hello Ranarivelo,

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately, once the trash has been purged, then it is not possible to get that data back. It has been removed from the database. See Delete or Restore a Page:

If you're a space admin you can permanently delete a page (and all its attached files) by purging it from the trash. Once purged, the page and all its versions and attached files will be gone for good. 

The only way at that point to recover the data is to perform a restore from a backup. See Site Backup and Restore for more information on that process.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

ranarivelo June 6, 2019

Hello Shannon,

Thank you for your answer.

I don't want to get information about purged trash but take the date when trash have been removed. My goal is to purge trash if they were removed before six months. I just have the created date and the last modification date on the database. It will be useful to know when it was removed or when the content_status was marked has deleted.

Best regards,

RANARIVELO

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2019

Ranarivelo,

Thank you for clarifying.

Something like this would need you to use a 3rd party add-on. Here are some examples below:

And the add-ons:

I will include your question in the Marketplace Collection as well, in case others are aware of add-ons that could help you with this.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events