Question about Code block in editor.

Veronika Kalinina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2023

Is this a bug or not if user, when adding code through insert more content/Code Block, the block does not always get to the right place?
When adding it for the first time, it will take the place of the cursor. But after it becomes necessary to add the next one, instead of the cursor position, the block appears in the previous Code Block.

1 answer

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2023

Hi @Veronika Kalinina welcome to the community.  It does glitch from time to time with the wysiwyg, I find the best way to reset is to publish then edit fresh.  Thanks for the heads up.

Veronika Kalinina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2023

And no way to fix it?

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2023

All I could suggest is to log a support ticket, I don't see an existing one to vote on.
You can try inserting the macro using the keyboard shortcut or wiki markup. instead of the menu selection.  Examples can be found on the macro page under

Other ways to add this macro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events