cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public wiki anonymous

Sergey 123 October 11, 2020

Hello.

I have public wiki with any spaces. 

How do I hide the update history of spaces for anonymous users? Highlighted in red in the screenshot.Screenshot_1.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Vitor LC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

Hi @Sergey 123 ,

I would do something like this:

1. At the global stylesheet (General Configuration > Look and Feel) add the following: [data-macro-name="recently-updated"] { display: none; }

2. At the custom HTML page (General Configuration > Look and Feel) add the following script:

<script type="text/javascript">
    AJS.toInit(function(){
        if (AJS.params.remoteUser != ''){
          AJS.$('[data-macro-name="recently-updated"]').show();
        }
    });
</script>

Basically, what you are doing is hiding the Recently Updated panel from everyone by default and then showing it only for authenticated users.

You can also skip the first step and modify the following block in the second:

if (AJS.params.remoteUser == ''){
          AJS.$('[data-macro-name="recently-updated"]').hide();
        }

This will hide the panel from any anonymous. The only downside to it is that depending at the speed the script is executed the users may see still the Recently Updated panel showing up and then disappearing. That is why I consider the first approach more appealing.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Vitor

Vitor LC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events