Project Management Template

Oscar Moran November 27, 2018

can some share the project management template described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/project-plan-template-957141211.html

or something similar?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kesha Thill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2018

Hi @Oscar Moran !

It is likely that you're experiencing the new Confluence editor in your instance, which doesn't have the project plan template available yet. It's coming in the next few weeks so hang tight, you'll have it soon! 

As a workaround, you can recreate it as a page or template in your instance until it is available (it's mostly tables), or wait until it's available for the new editor.

Jamie_McCarogher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2018

Thanks @Kesha Thillainayaga, looking foward to it being made available 

0 votes
Pavan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2018

@Oscar Moran project Management template is available in confluence, And also you can edit the project Management template based on the requirement or you can also create a custom templates in confluence. 

@Pavan I don't see it when I try to create new space. Is there a way to downloaded from somewhere? the closest template I see is "project poster" template

no other project management template

Pavan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2018

@Oscar Moran Once you create a space click on "+" on left side it will give you options to choose different templates.

@Pavan that's the issue I don't see the template to use or edit

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events