Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Product Experience Feedback - where to find?

Hi

I'm looking for a discussion that allows to give feedback on Confluence Cloud, especially in comparison to Confluence Server.

Thanks for your hints and pointers.

1 answer

Hi @Brant Schroeder 

I'm missing the "What's old and better in Confluence Server vs. Cloud" in the list above.

To name a few just from the top of my head, all of them experienced in the last 11 months:

• code block allows to collapse and displays perfectly not only when editing but also when reading
  • no need for Expand which breaks Numbered Headings and cannot be inserted into tables or in general cannot be inserted into another macro 
  • does very seldom destroy pages upon save
  • can align graphics any way I want
  • graphics size in edit mode equals size in read mode
  • can size graphics exactly and to the pixel

So you see, not everything is cheesy here, and I wonder if other people have similar experiences.

Atlassian should really jump at these comments, you know, yesterday we stood right at a precipice, and today, we made a giant step forward...

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

42,236 views 29 133
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you