cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with stylesheet in Confluence

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013

Hi,

I made this stylesheet in my Confluence:

span#title-text.with-breadcrumbs {  
color:transparent; background-image: url('URL IMAGE'); background-repeat: no-repeat; display: block; height: 60px; }

Image is showing OK in Dashboard :

But when I go to space, it's NOT ok...

I don't want to show logo in space, but it's the same class (CSS) in Dashboard. It's possible to create a new class to only show logo in Dashboard?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2013

Change your selector from...

}

to this...

body.dashboard #title-text {
}

There's no need for the with-breadcrumbs class addition. Basically just find something different between the pages which you can use to differentiate the style.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2013

You got the reason! Thanks Sean!

Best regards,

Dani

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2013

Just a general hint:

You must compare the two occurances of that image (in dashboard and space) and try to find differences in the html code around the image. This is not possible in confluence directly. You will need a tool like Firebug for this. If there are differences you can try to make use of them and define different CSS, one with "display: none" and one without.

0 votes
Daniel Jonsson October 16, 2013
Hi,
Try this:
a[href="/homepage.action"] img {

/*your style here*/

}

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2013

I don't understand your answer. I want to 'hide' logo in tittle space, but SHOW in my Dashboard... I put try this:

a[href="/homepage.action"] img {
color:transparent;  
background-image: url('URL IMAGE'); 
background-repeat: no-repeat; 
display: block; 
height: 60px;    
}
}

But don't work!

Suggest an answer

TAGS