Problem with Preview plugin

Hello everyone!

I have some problem. I use confluence in docker. Version confluence 6.3.3

And find some problem with Addon 'plugin' confluence preview v.5.0.2

When i click on attachment to preview, it's loading and then nothing hepend in older version 6.0.1 everything good.

Error 

[http-nio-8090-exec-5] [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] toResponse Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: Could not initialize class com.atlassian.plugins.$
| url: /rest/files/1.0/files/content/15761412/mi$
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.atlassian.plugins.conversion.convert.image.ImagingConverter

Can any help?

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Oct 11, 2017

I found an article (Unable to add attachments or view existing attachment after server migration) with similar symptoms, and the error: 

Could not initialize class com.atlassian.plugins.conversion.convert.image.ImagingConverter

If the attachment has fonts that are not installed on the server you should be able to find an entry in the log like:

FontFamily 'Font_Name' not found

You will need to install the font on the OS level to resolve that.

Thank you, but i solved problem. Problem was be with that in docker need create image with oracle java 8 and dont use openjdk 8.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,005 views 14 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you