Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private workspace for each project

Mateus Dias April 26, 2022

I don't know how to configure permissions in jira but maybe with this question I can start to understand and have a starting point.

I'm creating some projects. In total there are 7 projects. So far I've created 5 and went to take a look.

When creating these projects, I choose the option to automatically create the workspace in confluence (at least it looks like that).

However, each member that I invite to access the projects can see the documents of other projects I created... In fact, I want a confluence (private workspace) for EACH project.

And at the time of the email invitation, I don't want the user to see "everything" in the organization. I want each guest user to see only the projects they are supposed to work on and their associated workspaces! (not the entire organization wiki).

Honestly, it's very confusing to understand the logic of this.
You invite the user and he comes in "seeing everything!!!"

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2022

Hi @Mateus Dias ,

in order to manage access to your spaces, you need to setup a space permission for each of them. Please take a look to the following guide https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/assign-space-permissions/ in order to figure out how to do that.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events