Portfolio report from Jira status

Daizy N February 14, 2021

My Q: How do I pull in Jira issue status so that I can roll up the pages into a portfolio page? 

The end result should look like this: confluencejirareporttable.jpg

I followed the steps from Project Management Dashboard  and i got it to work but....

Instead of manually adding statuses macro to "individual report pages", can the individual pages pull the status from the Jira ticket instead?

Using rich filters and I got the desired [visual] result on the individual page (2 col table) BUT the Portfolio page doesn't seem to pull in the statuses the same way as when I used the status macros

Any ideas? Hoping someone says its possible, I just havent found the right guide yet. 

Thanks in advance! 

2 answers

2 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2022

Adding @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}

They may have a solution.

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2022

Hi @Daizy N ,

I suppose that the Page Properties/Page Properties Report macros don't support the dynamic Jira Issues macros: the Status macro is not supposed to be automatically updated and the Jira Issues macro fields are not static and reflect the current state from Jira.

We have the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app that provides macros that support dynamic Confluence macros.

For example, Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros that work somewhat similar to the Page Properties/Page Properties Report macros but allow you to collect multiple-row tables.

The Table Transformer macro that allows you to merge Jira Issues macro with a manually created table for comments and additional notes.

And the Table Filter macro, of course, that allows you to filter your result report.

Like # people like this
1 vote
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

Hi there,

As this question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence add-on, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit mode.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events