Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PocketQuery - Cached Result Reverses Column Order

Isaac_Pring March 22, 2016

Using Pocket Query v2.0.7, once a query has been cached, the next time it is run (i.e. the results are pulled from the cache) the column order in the result set is reversed.

e.g.

- Query run first time results contain columns: Name, Total.

- Query run second time (results pulled from cache) and results contain columns: Total, Name

When displaying data in a simple table, this is not ideal as once cached the data is no longer presented as originally intended.

Is this a bug? or something wrong with my particular implementation?

Once caching is disabled all works as normal and the column order reflects what is defined in the SQL query.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2016

Hi Isaac,

I fixed this issue and it will be a part of PocketQuery 2.1 which will be released soon. Could you test if this early access version fixes your issue?

Regards, Felix (Scandio)

Isaac_Pring March 29, 2016

Hi Felix

This appears to have fixed the issue.

Thanks for the quick response and resolution!

Zak.

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016

Hi Isaac - just for your info: PQ 2.1 is officially released now smile

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2016

Hi Isaac! I can confirm this. Seems like a bug. I'm investigating...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events