Pocket Query: Can the column width be made adjustable?

Pranjal Shukla April 21, 2016

We have around 10 columns in our query and the output becomes barely readable (Default Template). Also, the column width gets smaller and smaller when more columns get added as the scroll bar doesn't appear either. Also, to read the content, you need to double click on the cell for it to pop out.

Can something of this sort be done:

1. Scroll bar and adjustable column width.
  2. OR, one cursor move over the cell, the data should pop out instead of user double clicking on it.

I understand it is a free plugin but i am sure this would help PQ users at large.

5 answers

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016
0 votes
Pranjal Shukla May 24, 2016

Installed...smile. Also could you let me know what new have you incorporated in this release?

0 votes
Pranjal Shukla May 24, 2016

I would love to...Thanks for the opportunity. How & where should i report the findings?

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

Hi Pranjal! Thanks again for your review! Would you be willing to install our release candidate for PocketQuery 2.1? You would be kind of a "beta tester" wink

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2016

Hi Pranjal,

By design, PocketQuery gives you all the possibilities you can imagine - by writing your own templates with Velocity, CSS and JavaScript. The idea is that PocketQuery gives you a broad range of technical possibilities - but on the other hand we won't get into details of possible purposes and use-cases.

That said, you should find your own way of achieving what you want by writing templates. Your toolkit is there before you in the PocketQuery administration. You'll just need to do some research on Web programming (and in my experience especially your browser's dev tools).

Regards, Felix (Scandio)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events