Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugins such as LucidCharts or Mermaid do not display their charts

Bruno Berstel December 15, 2021

When I insert a Lucid or Mermaid chart (using the Confluence app by Lucid, resp. the Mermaid Diagrams for Confluence app), creation and edition of the diagrams work well; when I publish the page, my colleagues can see the diagrams; I can see them under Firefox, but not under Chrome.

I'm not sure it's a Chrome-versus-Firefox issue, it may just be something f*ed up in my Chrome. I tried to clean all the caches and cookies and local data, restart Chrome without extension, and the computer, to no avail. It does not work either in an incognito window.

I have checked, and the page attachments for the diagrams are present and correct.

I (most of the time) have the following error in the Web Console of Chrome:

Capture d’écran 2021-12-15 à 15.50.34.png

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hi @Bruno Berstel

You would be better off contacting the developers of the tool directly.  Here is their support page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/350288/lucidchart-diagrams-connector?hosting=datacenter&tab=support

Regards

Pietu Pohjalainen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 21, 2023

Contacting LucidChart to complain about the mermaid plugin failures?

I arrived to this page when started to search why after edited the mermaid code, my Mermain plugin stopped to render the chart. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events