Plugin for cataloging

Jan Zeman September 5, 2022

Hi all in community, 

I am searching for plugin into Confluence, which can help me with cataloging a bigger ammount of documents. I need to tag each of them as well for a better orientation in them. I need to stay on one page while viewing documents.

Could you please recommend me some addon which can I use for this? 

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

Hi @Jan Zeman ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Are you talking about attachments or pages? In my opinion you can use labels to categorize pages and then use Content by Label Macro to display pages grouped by label.

Fabio

Jan Zeman October 3, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_,

Thank you!

I am talking about attachments. To be more clear - I want to share about 100 URL's with specific key words on one page. To make it more user friendly, I wanted to ask, if there is some kind of plugin I can use for it. 

Only one solution I found at this time is to put all these URL's into classic table and use some kind of filter for this (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220302/data-tables-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview), but I wanted to ask here in community as well if someone had to solve this kind of cataloging too and maybe find some kind of inspiracy. :-)

Have a nice day,

Jan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events