Plugin Error JAVA

Adolfo Ortiz January 14, 2021

Hi

When I try to setup a new plugin, Confluence shows me this error:

com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsInitException: bundle [com.midori.confluence.plugin.confluence-archiving-plugin]
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:95)

caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: 0 legacy global archiving configurations were migrated to 2 new ones (should be equal!)
at com.midori.confluence.plugin.archiving.model.ao.upgrade.v2.ContentArchivingConfigurationMigratorTask.checkIntegrity(ContentArchivingConfigurationMigratorTask.java:166)

Any idea about the solution?

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

There are broadly three things this could be:

• You have got an incompatible version of the app for your version of Confluence
  • You have some incompatible data in your database that the plugin cannot work with (this could be corruption or possibly data created by another plugin, although in this case the error seems to be with the current plugin's configuration which other plugins would not affect)
  • There is a bug in the app

I think this needs to go to the plugin author's support, after you've checked that you have a compatible version of the app for your Confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events