- we're running Confluence Cloud
- installed PlantUML addon (addon-com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.plantuml), currently still in the "try free" program
- on a existing wiki page added a diagram
- added a sequence diargram
- preview renders out fine
- save to page
- no image is rendered on the page (neither after publishing) - see screen below
- Devtools has some error messages, iframe ends into an image named "undefined" which does not exist
- when reopening the plantuml macro modal, all content, diagram name, etc are empty again
- recreating the diagram, with same diagram name, reports an error that the diagram exists in the page
Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time! We're looking for people to participate in a remote 1-hr workshop...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs