Personal space says I don't have permissions to access - but I didn't restrict it

Renae Atkinson August 1, 2022

I returned from OOO to find my personal space disallowing me access - says I don't have permissions to my own space!  I'm logged in; and logged out each day - to no avail.  My admins cannot even access my space; although I do show in the directory and still have permissions and conduct activity on other spaces.  

Any suggestions?

Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

Hi @Renae Atkinson , welcome to the community!

Is it possible you have to Atlassian accounts? Or is it possible we're dealing with two different confluence instances? There should be no reason at all that the Confluence Admins cannot see an access your page if it indeed exists.

Renae Atkinson August 1, 2022

Funny you should ask - we did have multiple instances of Confluence in our Enterprise; one which has been decommissioned within the last few weeks (the same timing as my issue).  I brought this up to our Admin and he didn't seem to think that would be an issue impacting since they were two different instances and no one else seems to be having the problem. 

Note:  I can still access my personal space in the instance that is being archived/decommissioned.  I can no longer access my personal space in the instance that will remain active in our orgnaization.

Any thoughts about what to suggest to our admin?  Tickets via Atlassian remain unanswered.  Thanks! 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events