Permissions and Restrictions

Can I create a page with different Permissions. For example, when the manager comes - he sees one information,  when the employee - other. And how i can make it

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi @Darya !

You could use the Profile Based Content Plugin, which allows you to show users specific content, based on their user profile. If you need more information, feel free to contact our sales team.

Hi Darya, 

you should strictly cut off these two views on a high hierarchical level. 
Then you can define on top level which pages to see for which users oder groups. Do define such permissions you may use the gear on the right top and choose restrictions / permissions. 

For detailled documentation u could read the official doc here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-restrictions-139414.html

Hope this helps. 
Cheers,
Mario 

Hey Darya,

This should be pretty simple to do by constructing the page using include page or excerpt include macros.

1. Put the content for managers on one page and restrict it to them (group or individuals)
  2. Put the content for everyone else on another page (won't need restrictions if everyone sees this part, but not exactly sure what you need)
  3. Create the main page, and use include page or excerpt include macros to place the content on it

Users will only see the content they have permission to view on the main page.

Or you could try the Hide-If and Show-if plugins. Same page but different visitors get different information.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.visibility/server/overview

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

487 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you