Perfect Size for a Custom Emoji

Jon Revelo September 12, 2022

Hi Community Members,

I've created a custom emoji and when uploading I've ran into two issues:
1. When the image is uploaded it's too small.
2. When I crop the image, the image gets cut off after publication.

Does anyone have suggestions on pixel size?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

@Jon Revelo welcome to the Atlassian community!

You can reference this page for all of the details on custom emojis. The size should be 20*20.
Best of luck!

Thanks for the quick reply @Andy Gladstone !  Just to be clear, 20*20 is the resized image from the original size, but if I upload a 20*20 pixel, will it automatically be sized perfectly? 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Based on the documentation, as long as the file size you upload is 20x20, you should be good.

Thanks!  I'll test it out!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2022

@Jon Revelo please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Jon Revelo September 27, 2022

Hello Andy!  The 20x20 worked!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

@Jon Revelo great to hear! Please click on the Accept Answer button so that others can rely on my answer in the future.

Like Jon Revelo likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events