Panel Titles Missing in Edit Mode (after creation)

Eugene Hunyadi August 6, 2019

We recently did a server upgrade from Confluence 6.6.12 to 6.15.2 and the only issue we have experienced has been with the panel macro. When editing a page with panels, none of the panel titles are visible. To see them, it is necessary to edit the panel and save. Once saved, the title for that panel will appear. If there are multiple panels on the page, each panel has to be updated in the same manner to see the titles.

Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions on how we can resolve this? We have a stage server we tested our upgrade on prior to performing the upgrade on our production server, and it did not exhibit this behavior.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2019

Hello Eugene,

Thank you for contacting us about this and my apologies for taking a while to get back to you.

I've investigated this case and found that similar cases have all lead to this bug which affects Confluence 6.14.x and 6.15.x versions.

• CONFSERVER-57934 Adding excerpt, warning, note, tip or info macro to the page in edit mode will trigger mixed content action in browser

You will see that in your Network Tools tab that the same error messages are triggered in this case.

At this time, there's no workaround. Please click This affects my team and you will automatically be added to the list of watchers and receive any updates on this going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Shannon

Dailin Garcia Young February 14, 2020

Hola, @Shannon S

Can you confirm if the fix for this bug is included in the newest version of Confluence> and is the latest version that is available for users the 7.3.2 . ?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2020

@Dailin Garcia Young,

According to the bug I linked, the fix is as of version 7.3.2.

The fix only applies to new content. Existing content must be re-saved in order to correct the issue.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Shannon 

Like Dailin Garcia Young likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events