Pages with Cards and Tables look poor

TenLeftFingers May 13, 2014

As you can see from the image, my card deck neither matches the look of or lines up with the tables on the right. Is there a way to get the card deck to look more square like the tables? Also, anyway to align them better?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2014

Hi Jarlath,

you can adjust your CSS but I think, you will get it done only for one page.

Is this done via the composition plugin? I think there once was a setup macro where you can embed your own css. Maybe that helps?

Regards

Steve

TenLeftFingers May 13, 2014

Hi Steve, yes I used the composition-setup macro. I've learned that because my cards have tables with headings, I get the grey everywhere outside the table within each card. When I delete the headings I don't get grey in the body anymore (except for a badly drawn uneven border).

I see an option to include a CSS class. Where would I define such a class? And do you know where I can find what elements to override for theming?

Thanks,

Jarlath

Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2014
TenLeftFingers May 14, 2014

Thanks, I missed the import css option!! Now I just need some CSS to make them match, but at least I know what needs to be done. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events