Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pages tree (on the side bar) disappeared after defining the home page - how to fix it ?

Nadav Kehila July 28, 2021

Appears again after selecting 1 page from the pages page2.png1.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

Hello @Nadav Kehila ,

Please visit the below settings.

Open your space --> Space Settings --> Space Details --> Edit Space Details (Button)--> Home page  (Here You can choose Home Page for space). when the Home page is modified, you may not able to view the Page Tree.

Thanks,

Anvesh

Thanks 

So I cannot have both home page and pages tree on the side bar ? 

Like Scott Beeson likes this
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

Under the Home page, you have a Page tree that appears on the Side bar.

if the Home page is modified, at that time you may not able to see the page tree in the Side bar.

You can re-order the page tree by visiting the following settings 

Space Settings --> Content Tools --> Reorder Pages (TAB) --> here you can drag and drop pages.

Actual created

image.png

Now I'm reordering pages from the path of the above setting

image.png

Now I organized pages Home page

--> A --> B --> C

previously these are like Home Page 

--> A

--> B

--> C

Thanks,

Anvesh

Thanks 

Unfortunately even when the Home page is not being modified at the moment, I cannot see the pages tree on this space 

Any idea why ? 

Hi 

Thanks to your recommendation I found that because I first defined the pages and only after the home page, I had to reorder everything to start the tree from the home page and it solved it 

Thanks !  

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2021

Please check the above settings 

Space Settings --> Content Tools --> Reorder Pages (TAB) --> here you can drag and drop pages.

Please check the below link. which will helps you to identify how the reordering pages can be done in confluence.

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/move-copy-and-hide-pages/ 

Scott Beeson January 9, 2024

@Nadav Kehila Were you ever able to actually SEE the home page in the left menu?

0 votes
Alok Kumar October 10, 2022

Thanks @Nadav Kehila and @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ,

This helped me too.

There was no contents available in the left panel. I just defined the Home page and everything appeared.

Cheers!!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events