It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Pages disappear as soon as I setup a Space Home Page

Hi guys,

I have a confluence space with 5 Sub Pages. When I go to space settings and define a Space Homepage, all the Sub Pages disappear. We have the SaaS Confluence from Atlassian.

Seems like a bug? I have Admin rights.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Julian Weiss

This isn't a bug. The homepage you chosen is just on the same level as the previously created pages. The shown pages have their rootpage set as your new homepage and is showing only the page tree under this homepage.

You can reorder the old pages under the new homepage by clicking on the 3dots at the top of a page and tge choosing view in page hierarchy. Thereyou can reorder the pages under tge home page and everything will be visible again.

With kind regards

Mario

Glad I could help!

With kind regards

Mario

What a fright! I thought I had lost over 300 pages! Thank you for this post! 

Like Bridie Easton likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

4,120 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you