Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pages are missing/blank from an uploaded PDF file

Kevin Kitts July 30, 2021

I converted a PowerPoint presentation, uploaded the pdf to confluence and made it available on a page via the PDF macro. Of the 14 pages only 11 came through. The document is 14 pages long. But 3 of the pages are blank.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

Hi @Kevin Kitts welcome to the Atlassian community.

If I understand your issue, some of the uploaded pdf pages are showing blank, is that correct? If yes, please check if the power point has any external embed links or URL's that might be interfering the page displays. Don't have the source power point file any copied content, have a uniform format. This worked for me couple of times.

You can give it a try and update this thread.

Stay safe and stay health.

Kevin Kitts August 1, 2021

I attempted to convert the PowerPoint to a PDF and the same problem resulted. There are no embedded links in the presentation. Looking back through previous similar issues it seems that the process to render PowerPoint and PDF files is not that reliable. 

I managed to fix the problem by manually converting each page in the PDF into a JPEG and pasting them back into the PowerPoint. A bit kludgy but it worked.

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events